2.0

Our 18 month old 70 inch Sony is unusable. It turns itself off and on about 100 times a minute with a loud clicking sound in the back left. Sony should be ashamed for not covering this problem because I feel that it is a widespread problem.

They have nothing in their service bulletins according to our serviceman, yet I see similar things written all over the internet. I will never buy another Sony product. Sony used to be a preferred seller but anymore they design junk.

With the holiday football games coming up, we will not have the use of our $2600 TV set.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sony tv from Sony. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2600 and wants Sony to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was durability of product and will never ever recommend this company even to my enemy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sony for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1225780

Mine lasted approximately two years. Same symptoms, I was told the panel is bad in it. Never had a tv give me these kind of problems.