Verified Reviewer

I have not had any issue with Sony until the past week. I have owned a PS4 for several years now and have only played games for CD that I purchased.

Recently I purchased the New Assassins Creed and all of the add-ons online. I downloaded the game to my PS and started playing. A few days later I spent another $20 for additional in game content. I did not play for a few days after that, until this week.

So both of these $$ transactions were processed without issue and Sony gladly took my $$$

When I tried to log into my PS4 this week I got an error Error WS-37368-7. After googling this I saw it is related to a chargeback error and a temporary ban of the account. I tried to contact Sony support via phone but the message said due to a high volume of calls I could not get through and to call back at a later time. So I went to the PS Support site...

I tried to email but got a prompt message saying... The PlayStation account details you provided did not indicate the account was banned due to chargebacks. We are unable to assist you further and recommend you visit our support site.

I went back to the support site and opened a chat... I was then informed that my PS Account has been banned and is disabled.

They will not tell me why it is banned, or what I can do to resolve the issue. Only there is nothing they or anyone can do to Un-ban it and that if it was banned it was for a good reason.

Sony support is telling me that there is no appeal process, or anyone I can contact about this. They have now taken 150.00 from me in the last month, and provided me no way to get that back. They never sent me any notification my account was to be banned or suspended, and they refuse to tell me what the reason for the ban is.

Twice now I have been disconnected for Support Chat without any actual help.

They just disconnect.

I am at a complete loss as to what to do. All I get from them is Sorry.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sony Playstation 4 Video Game Console.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sony Pros: Ps4, Games are great.

Sony Cons: Customer service, Customers getting cheated, Customer service and staff behaviour.

Comments