Sony Phone Numbers and Emails

• +8 136 748 2111
    Japan

Sony Emails:

General Info
Social Responsibility (Sony Corporation of America), Social Responsibility (Sony Electronics), Social Responsibility (Sony Pictures Entertainment)
Legal
Privacy Inquiries
Media
Marketing Inquiries, Sony Corporation of America, Sony Electronics, Sony Interactive Entertainment
Technical Support
Claim Your Business
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Contact Information

Minato-Ku, Tokyo 108-0075
Japan

Other Info (opening hours):

Other Locations:

Sony Electronics Inc. (USA)

12451 Gateway Blvd.

Poor
Pissedconsumer3909082
Issue on sub woofer
3.6

There is no sounds coming out from the subwoofer. Thats why I need to call the Sony customer service, which she is very helpful. User's recommendation: It’s a...

Pissedconsumer3711056
They lie
1.3

I went to Best Buy they up sold me to a Bravia TV I took it home three days later I had it mounted three days later it stopped working I had left on vacation I...

How to Contact Sony Customer Service

Most Popular Number:

(800) 345-7669 Sony Latin America, Inc.
Total calls: 3 729 Issues resolved: 96 Last call: Feb 4, 2023

What is Sony's Phone Number?

You may find Sony contact information on the Contact Us page. You will have to select the category (Electronics, Games, Music, Financial Services etc.) and you will be provided with Sony contacts for each country.

You can contact Sony support by calling Sony toll-free customer service number: (800) 345-7669. If you are facing difficulties calling this number you can also contact the company via the Sony's headquarters phone number depending on your region at (239) 768-7676 (for the USA), +325 230 7307 (for Europe), +8 135 448 3311 (for Japan) and +1 416 499 1414 (for Canada).

What Time Does Sony Customer Service Open?

Sony customer service has a 24-hours hotline 1-800-345-7669. You can contact the company by other numbers between the hours of 8AM - 7PM PDT.

How to Email Sony Customer Service?

You can email Sony customer service by submitting the form on the Sony Contact Support page. You will have to select the Email option and fill in information about your product and a short description of your problem.

How to Contact Sony Live Chat?

Sony customer service doesn’t provide customers with a live chat option, however, you can select the “contact support team” option on the Support page, where you can choose the category that best fits your question, and you will be able to look through FAQ or choose the way Sony support team can help you: you can send your question via email or call Sony phone number.

Moreover, it is also possible to download the Support by Sony mobile app using which you will be provided with support information for your Sony product and possible solutions to resolve any issues you may have.

Additionally, Sony customer service representatives are highly engaged on their official Twitter account for Sony Customer Service in the United States @SonySupportUSA. You can visit this page or simply tag them in your post, and soon you will be provided with an effective solution.

Summary of Sony Customer Service Calls

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Sony?

Account Question:

• “My account is suspended”
  • “Account 2step verification”
  • “I changed my phone number I can't sign in”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Ps5 game return”
  • “To buy a ps5”
  • “Defective item”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need help with my account”
  • “Just ask a question”
  • “Change my number to my 2 step verification”

Refund Question:

• “Refund of purchase”
  • “Refund”
  • “Refund for playstation plus”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unauthorized purchase”
  • “I need to make payment on a 43 inch tv screen”
  • “Chargebacks”

Cards Question:

• “Trying to add my card and I cannot remember my password or the birthday I used”
  • “Scrathed off gift card code”
  • “Card won't activate”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Can't activate my account”
  • “I need to cancel appointment tomorrow”
  • “Can't renew PlayStation plus”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Where is my legs”
  • “Did not receive what I bought on PlayStation”
  • “Still have not received product after being charge $500 and it's been two weeks. Can't get in touch with no one.”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I tried changing myths old email which was my girlfriends to mine. And I added an extra letter with out noticing it and it signed me out”
  • “I need to replace my tv remote”
  • “Return”

Staff Question:

• “Service and repair”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Cannot contact Sony concierge service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App”
  • “The website is saying my debit card is expired and it is not”

Employment Question:

• “Ps4 won't download C.O.D ww2 and can't get help from PlayStation”
  • “Former employee trying to reach the Human Resources Department”

Other Question:

• “Sony camera”
  • “Issue on sub woofer”
  • “Technical support”

About

Related Companies

Playstation, Game Show Network, Sony Canada, Sony Ericsson, GSN TV

Summary

Sony is a Japanese multinational corporation. It is one of the largest media conglomerates in the world. Sony was founded in 1946 by Masaru Ibuka and his colleague Akio Morita. The company's headquarters is based in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. Sony is one of the leading manufacturers of video, electronics, communications, information technology products as well as video game consoles. The company manufactures goods for the consumer and professional markets. Sony is famous for introducing the world to Betamax videocassette recording format, Walkman brand, Compact Disc or CD format, the MSX, home computer system, Handycam products and the Video8 format, the PlayStation, as well as its recent Blu-ray Disc optical disc format.

Sony reviews and complaints

1.8
ONN Electronics
2583 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Sony? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup