2.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I sent my ps4 in about a month ago.I was quoted a price a round $170......OK $170.

Went to the trouble to wait for the box that

Sony sends to you so you can send it in then had to take it to a FedEx and ship it. I get a call that my credit card has been declined. I knew I had enough on the card so I called back, figured it was nothing. The young lady told me she had authorized the payment.

Great. Get an email sayin the card had been declined again. Called again was told my card was declined. Called my credit card company and they said the payment was cleared but that Sony was attempting a second charge of the same amount.

Huh? Called Sony AGAIN and was told that that is what they do. They basically charge you twice and then one of the charges is refunded to you. WTF?

Got a supervisor on. He just kept repeating this to me louder and louder as if it wasn't the policy that was *** it was me. I finally told them to send it back and not fix it and was informed that in order to make sure the money they had on hold in my account was returned that I would have to do it.

Gonna have it repaired locally then sell it along with the headset , camera controllers and controller charger.

I bought an Xbox one.Bye bye Sony you suck.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $499. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sony. The most disappointing about sony ps4 repair from Sony was repair billing policy and rude supervisor , but reviewer liked ps4. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sony.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Sony to other companies on our site.

Comments

Miss Betsy

My Debit card (which was *** and never again will I leave the card details if my son wants to make a PlayStation purchase) was hacked for over $200 back in 2011 by FIFA thieves.It was a well documented issue and it was right near Christmastime.

I was dead meat without that money. I called and was refused my money back. After I had spent over $500 on a new PS3 and games at GameStop? I DON'T THINK SO.

I went onto the Sony Forum where players posted about mostly game related stuff. I announced in a post what happened. I got many comments. I called Sony back and told them of the forum post.

THEY REFUNDED MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY.NUFF SAID.

0 0 Reply