Sony ebook reader PRS-350
Cost: about $140.00
Replacement cost for the little
plastic stylus for navigating the screen: $63.00
You can only buy it from Sony.
So A couple of emails to Sony only gets me a "please call our support dept"
A couple of calls to the support people only results in "We strive to provide the best blah blah blah, we are sorry you are not satisfied with our product blah blah blah."
Really? really? not satisfied with having to pay 1/2 of the cost of an entire ebook reader to replace an aluminum and plastic stylus, that clearly only costs pennies to manufacture.
Oh! I'm sorry! I'm not satisfied with your product.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sony Ereader
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "i bought a sony lcd in 2007 end for 5000usd. it started to develop some problems, and searched internet and found so many similar complaints. actually sony posted a..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I received these headphones as a Christmas gift on 12/25/2015. On 5/25/2016 I called Sony to try to get the right head phone repaired. I was informed that they are..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "Home Perfect customers beware. Spent $250 on sink. Didn't open the box within 48 hours, not realizing their incredibly limited damage reporting policy. They would not help..."
- "Bought a top from charming Charlie store . Only after one use the top ripped from the side. Contacted customer service so that I can return the old and get..."
- "musicstorelive auctioned what they claimed was a 2009 Hiwatt in "XLNT COND" on ebay. I won the auction and they sent me a 1981 Hiwatt-Biacrown in a late model Hiwatt..."