Verified Reviewer

I was followed by four white peoples. I am black.

Was in a guild with these people of 500 people. So I do not know them. Only had to add one of whom use to be the second person in leadership of this guild. So this was why he was in my friends list.

Had left this guild. They followed me to another game. Attacking me and harassing me. Sending private message of threats to me though a person to person message from the PSN.

They reported my response to these threats and harassment to Sony Customer Service. Getting my account suspended for defending myself against them. After contacting Sony Customer Service to get someone to talk to about why I could be followed harassed. Then reported and get suspended as they did not for being the people who instigated the attack against me.

Sorry Customer Service refused to give me access to a department supervisor only a shift lead. Wa told that they had no way to past my contact information onto a department supervisor so that they could contact me. I asked that my money I spend on a year long membership fee be refunded from these 7 days. Was then using veiled threats that they wouldnt give me a refund.

Abd that if I did try to push the issue to contact someone to on these issues. I could ran the risk of being totally band. I said I was willing to take that chance. Asked for contact information to speak to someone who could communicate with me about all of my requests.

So told there was no war or anyone I would be allowed to communicate with on this. I a paying customer can not talk to a department supervisor about their unprofessional behavior and refusal to give me access to a department supervisor.

Preferred solution: Speak to a department supervisor about how I can be harassed by four white peoples. Then have my account suspended for defending myself from days harassment. And they are not suspended fur their actions?.

Sony Pros: Service they provide.

Comments