I bought a Sony 1080P 46" TV in 2000, it was made in 1999.I loved and bragged it had the best picture ever.

2 months ago in the middle of a program it died. I called a TV repairman from Best Buy where the TV was bought called the "Geek Squad" and pd $110 for the service call. Bottom line pd $1100 for the TV and the panel needing replaced cost $2000. Are you kidding me.

I tried to call Sony and was transferred or given a different ph.# to call and spoke with 5 different cust. reps at 5 different repair and or parts departments/companies in 3 different countries.

Bottom line story part is no longer made per the last person I spoke with.Are you kidding me!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sony. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1100 and wants Sony to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product or customer service, i want to talk directly to sony and customer care. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sony and sony repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Miss Betsy

Are you saying that you have had the TV for 16 years?If so, get a new one and stop complaining.

That's a long time for a TV.Your post says March 21, presumably this year.