I have had it with Sony. I bought a Vaio laptop last August which has started to crash and freeze.

Customer service wants me to prove I bought it by sending in another receipt. I sent one in when I bought it to get the free Windows 7 upgrade, but they don't have it (they say it's another company) I tell them that company represented them and the form I filled out was a Sony form. I even have an email from Sony saying they received my form and receipt.

Anyway, I faxed another copy to them and when I called, I was told to call back in 3 hrs. Did that.

They said call back in one hour - they haven't received it. When they finally receive it, they say they can't read it. I sent 2 more today - they say they haven't received them, even though it was 12 hrs ago. I've had it with Sony.

I have thousands in Sony products and I was saving up for a PS3.

I'm thinking I'll just buy another brand blu-ray and call it a day. This has been the worst CS experience I've ever had, and if I hadn't had this problem, I never would have known how horrible, insensitive, and incompetent their service is.

Comments