I purchased a Sony Receiver bundle online only to find out it wasn't a bundle at all.It made it seem as I could pick the receiver and the 5 speakers were included by providing "featured" speakers w/ pictures.

They also had 1 other speaker option that appear as an upgrade. It's just a receiver and you have to go through the website to find all the other speakers which makes it no different than buying just receiver and then buying speakers seperately.

Not only did this waste almost two weeks of my life waiting for it, I had drive to this Wal-Mart *** hole to deal with deal with people that pawned me off to the next person (and eventually even to someone from cust support on their phone), and then they all sat there doing nothing. Go to work.

I've been a supporter of Wal-Mart for awhile and I've spent a lot of money there over the years. I know one person does not matter to them, but I will not be shopping there any longer.

Not just because of the website mislead, but because overall customer service and workers I've dealt w/ is horrible.I will also be notifying Sony of how their products are represented.