Date :- 17th April 2014

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,

I would like to bring to your notice that I had purchased a sony xperia C from the TOP 10 dealer M/S Variety Telecom shop located in the vicinity of lower parel. The phone bearing the IMEI number 356534054988835 was purchased on the date 28th October 2014 under the invoice number 12835 .From the very first day my phone has been facing charging problems, taking 6-8 hours to charge completely. I had given my phone to the service station for servicing, but to no avail. The phone still takes the same time to charge, which is causing a huge inconvenience to me as I am a business person. After a particular interval i.e. on or around 31st January 2014 my phone’s display went completely blank but the phone was functioning without display. Again I had given my phone in the service centre through the dealer on 17th February 2014and returned to me on 5th March 2014 but again the service was not upto my satisfaction. The phone still goes blank a numerous times which lastly occurred on 13th April 2014, the sensor of the phone is not functioning properly, the phone either goes on the airplane mode or the Bluetooth turns on automatically while talking on the phone, the Bluetooth is neither receiving nor sending files via Bluetooth, the charging problem is STILL persisting. I would love it if you would look into the matter or helplessly I will have to take some legal action against the company.

Review about: Sony Repair.

Had an Experience with Sony?

Comments