Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.1

Last week I submitted a repair request for my ps4. A few days later Sony sent me a box and I shipped my console back.

I recieved an email update that the console had arrived.

As of friday 11/6, I got a second update (from sony) stating the console had been repaired and that it is on its way back to me.

so far so good!

The second update from sony on the 6th also had a tracking number included. When I clicked the link, the tracker had a delivery date of Monday 11/9 by the end of the day.

When I got home from work today on 11/9 here was no package, so I figured I was early. I then checked the email from sony so I could follow the tracking number. This time the tracker read, Pending ), with no delivery date.

I thought that was odd so I tried calling customer service, only to find out there is not one available agent to talk to in the whole United States of America.

I find that a company as large as sony does not have one single available agent to talk to. Every phone line I tried was an automated voice with no way of reaching a representative.

I called FedEx and without any delay I talked directly with a agent. They said that the package was never given to them from sony.

I told them as of friday 11/6 I got an update stating the package has been shipped. They said no, it is still with sony.

So what's the status of my ps4 console??

So please contact me back so we can resolve this issue.

User's recommendation: All depends how this issue gets resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sony Playstation 4 Video Game Console.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments