Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Refund

Can you please refund my ps plus

1 answer
Dawn
I bought the evil winth for ps4 I don't like it I may get my money back on it please
View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Why can’t my son get on his game

by Arlind

He tryed to get on Game and it said permanently suspended I would like to know why

View

I bought ps4 at the game store in killarney and i conect it wifi at aptm and not working..

by Hayzel

The guy at the store wont help i want to return it even get my money back or get an xbox..

some people from ps4 hacking my wifi

by Eyad

it’s some people from the ps4 that is hacking my internet and crashing my wifi and i can’t play my game or use my internet......how can i stop them from doing that to my wifi???

View

Cnt get in my psn account

by Codie

I no long have the number on the account and it won't let me verify it thru my email

View

I purchase a lot of games and my PlayStation

by Melissa O

I purchase a lot of games in my PlayStation and now I'm banned for I don't know how long for the second time.smh I'm really getting sick and tired of this and if this keeps up I will not be purchasing PlayStation 5

Psn plus purchase

by Liisa

I purchased psn plus and it not showing my purchase on my game system

My account got deleted from my ps4 how do I redowmload it

by Glenroy

Can’t find my account

View

Can u send me another game

by Flixs-up

My game turned off when I was play fortnite and just stop working I cant even put it in safe mode

View on TV set up

I purchased Sony A7RIII than one year . I tried to set " View on TV "set up many time.

Not work now. I purchased Sony A6400 again less than 10 month ago. This camera is working with "View on TV". I have almost new LG Oled TV 77" for connection.

I have been working with Mike's Camera in Denver. Due to CoronaVirus , not able to contact store or your company customer service.

My Camera Model : SEL24240, 194**** Please let me know warranty service in Denver or other location I have been contacting your company or professional store since 02/22/2020. My cell: 303-521-**** Thanks a million.

1 answer
Dawn
I bought the evil winth for ps4 I don't like it can I get my money back on it please

refund

by Tannor

Son mad a mistake and made a purchase

Price kya hai

by Tyrell

Barnd. : sony Model no./ year : klv-32r202f/2018 Equipment type : LED TV Screen size. : 80 Centimetre Iska actual price kya hai

View

I but a ps4 gift card of 25 dollars but the code dosent work at all and I don't want to buy and order wondosent

by Kaloni