2.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

My 10 year grandson ask me if he could purchase an upgrade or his system which was $20 & I agree. I received an email stated three debits of $20 were processed for the same item.

I immediately called your customer service department and requested a refund I was reassured that the refund will take place in a few days. Well the refund never took place, I called your customer number & was told the refund has been declined, I asked to speak to a supervisor and again I was told there was nothing that could be done. I asked him to escalated since the situation since he could not resolve and he refused.

I do not have a problem paying for something I requested, however when my 10 year old grandson makes a mistake and I am taking advantage of and your customer service department supervisor refuses to resolve the matter or escalate. I felt it was time to escalate the situation hopefully it can be resolved.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sony. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sony.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Sony to other companies on our site.

Comments

Miss Betsy

My Debit card (which was *** and never again will I leave the card details if my son wants to make a PlayStation purchase) was hacked for over $200 back in 2011 by FIFA thieves. It was a well documented issue and it was right near Christmastime.

I was dead meat without that money. I called and was refused my money back. After I had spent over $500 on a new PS3 and games at GameStop? I DON'T THINK SO.

I went onto the Sony Forum where players posted about mostly game related stuff. I announced in a post what happened. I got many comments. I called Sony back and told them of the forum post.

THEY REFUNDED MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY. NUFF SAID.