I purchased a sony vaio laptop in January of this year.The keyboard and mouse stopped working on the unit so I called Sony to get my product repaired.

Keep in mind, I live in Germany as a United States active dutiy army soldier. I purchased the product out or post exchange which is just like buying the unit in the United states. Anyways, I called to get my unit repaired and they told me they dont ship these boxes to APO addresses. This is ridiculous and I am boycotting SONY.

I want to know why I can buy a SONY product at an APO address but can not get it fixed from an APO address.This is unbelievable.

Why are American troops still in Germany.America should never have been over there in the first place.

I hate that too; I live in Japan and the same problem for me.

The company has a narrow view of who their customers are and who they will not afford assistance to.

It is *** for them as solutions could be discovered that way (customers abroad), for future products, which would then outshine the competition.

No surprise the PS3 fiasco has cost em a bundle. And will cost em more in future.