Tried to order sony replacement parts fot plasma TV repair. Was told that the system was down and to call back or order on line ten days later.

Placed the order 12 days later, paid for priority (2 day) shipping. Printed out the confirmation receipt. One week later, I called to check on the order. The lady I had orginally spoken to could not bring it up on their computer.

She also informed me that even though I purchased 2 day priority, Sony couldn't guarantee that. She placed the order all over again, and somehow had some of my information, but not my order information. After replacing the order, I requested that the shipping be waived since I had already had waited nearly 3 weeks to even get an order confirmation. My request was refused.

I was told that the order would take 10 to 12 business days to get here and they could not priority ship. I was qouted the price and the credit card information was given. Then near the end of the phone call, I was told that the part was no longer available.

It seemed such a "matter of fact" with the the sales person. Sony has dropped several notches on my list after being treated that way.

Review about: Sony Repair.

Comments