Jurupa Valley, California
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I received these headphones as a Christmas gift on 12/25/2015.On 5/25/2016 I called Sony to try to get the right head phone repaired.

I was informed that they are only under warranty from Sony for 90 days, but my warranty that came with the headphones CLEARLY states that parts are covered for ONE YEAR. After searching online I discovered that this has happened to a lot of people. These headphones are being sold with defective, cheap material that breaks on the right side for every consumer that has complained. AVOID SONY HEADPHONES!!!

They are too expensive to break so easily and Sony WILL NOT honor your warranty when they do!I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SONY PRODUCT AGAIN!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i would never suggest sony to anyone and stated that there is a room for improvement of very bad experience i would never suggest sony to anyone and warranty policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of sony xb950bt over-ear headphones and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Sony needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sony xb950bt over-ear headphones in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sony.

Had an Experience with Sony?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1317033

I've bought these same headphones..twice!

and both times it broke.. I like the sound so I dont want to just *** on the headphones.. The first time it broke, I was puzzled, but I thought maybe I was too rough on them and did not realize.. the second time I treated them with extreme (and I mean extreme) care..

and they still broke from the same weak points.. cheap plastic!! I smell planned obsolesce..

but to break after 2 months!!are you f**king kidding me?

Miss Betsy

My Debit card (which was *** and never again will I leave the card details if my son wants to make a PlayStation purchase) was hacked for over $200 back in 2011 by FIFA thieves.It was a well documented issue and it was right near Christmastime.

I was dead meat without that money. I called and was refused my money back. After I had spent over $500 on a new PS3 and games at GameStop? I DON'T THINK SO.

I went onto the Sony Forum where players posted about mostly game related stuff. I announced in a post what happened. I got many comments. I called Sony back and told them of the forum post.

THEY REFUNDED MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY.NUFF SAID.

0 0 Reply