Jurupa Valley, California
100% full Not resolved
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I received these headphones as a Christmas gift on 12/25/2015.On 5/25/2016 I called Sony to try to get the right head phone repaired.

I was informed that they are only under warranty from Sony for 90 days, but my warranty that came with the headphones CLEARLY states that parts are covered for ONE YEAR. After searching online I discovered that this has happened to a lot of people. These headphones are being sold with defective, cheap material that breaks on the right side for every consumer that has complained. AVOID SONY HEADPHONES!!!

They are too expensive to break so easily and Sony WILL NOT honor your warranty when they do!I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SONY PRODUCT AGAIN!

Review about: Sony Xb950bt Over-ear Headphones.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: I would never suggest sony to anyone.

I didn't like: Very bad experience i would never suggest sony to anyone, Warranty policy, Poor customer service, Cheap materials that break easily, Too expensive will never buy from sony again.

Had an Experience with Sony?

Comments

Shame
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1317033

I've bought these same headphones..twice!

and both times it broke.. I like the sound so I dont want to just *** on the headphones.. The first time it broke, I was puzzled, but I thought maybe I was too rough on them and did not realize.. the second time I treated them with extreme (and I mean extreme) care..

and they still broke from the same weak points.. cheap plastic!! I smell planned obsolesce..

but to break after 2 months!!are you f**king kidding me?

Miss Betsy

My Debit card (which was *** and never again will I leave the card details if my son wants to make a PlayStation purchase) was hacked for over $200 back in 2011 by FIFA thieves.It was a well documented issue and it was right near Christmastime.

I was dead meat without that money. I called and was refused my money back. After I had spent over $500 on a new PS3 and games at GameStop? I DON'T THINK SO.

I went onto the Sony Forum where players posted about mostly game related stuff. I announced in a post what happened. I got many comments. I called Sony back and told them of the forum post.

THEY REFUNDED MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY.NUFF SAID.

0 0 Reply

Review about Sony Bravia from Benha, Al Qalyubiyah Sony "My sony BRAVIA ( KDL 46EX530 ) has picture like a graphic , it less than 2 years of use and I couldn't get any support me or some one..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Sony Quaila 006 KDS-70Q006 A Must Read Sony "Sony Qualia 006, if you own one of these high end units you need to read the following link. http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=498008&page=493 The Qualia 006 has a failing Optical Block, and..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more