I received these headphones as a Christmas gift on 12/25/2015.On 5/25/2016 I called Sony to try to get the right head phone repaired.
I was informed that they are only under warranty from Sony for 90 days, but my warranty that came with the headphones CLEARLY states that parts are covered for ONE YEAR. After searching online I discovered that this has happened to a lot of people. These headphones are being sold with defective, cheap material that breaks on the right side for every consumer that has complained. AVOID SONY HEADPHONES!!!
They are too expensive to break so easily and Sony WILL NOT honor your warranty when they do!I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SONY PRODUCT AGAIN!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- I would never suggest sony to anyone
What I disliked
- Very bad experience i would never suggest sony to anyone
- Warranty policy
- Poor customer service
- Cheap materials that break easily
- Too expensive will never buy from sony again
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My sony BRAVIA ( KDL 46EX530 ) has picture like a graphic , it less than 2 years of use and I couldn't get any support me or some one..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."