i purchased a very expense tv from sony about 2 years ago.about 2 weeks ago the tv stopped working.

i called customer service for them to tell me the tv is out of the manufacturers warranty. so i decided tk complin to theor facebook page. inmediately someone contacted me and asked for me to stop pistingnon theor page and that they would resolve the issue for me. i was then contacted by their "escalation team" who ran a test on my tv and found that their was a defective part.

they then put me in contact with the department that was in charge of dispatching someone to my home with the part, free of charge.

a few days later i got an email from thar departmebt saying they would not fix the tv and that they will stand behind their original warranty.i have proof of the message saying the would resolve the issue for me.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of sony xbr-65x900a tv from Sony and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sony to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sony for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Miss Betsy

My Debit card (which was *** and never again will I leave the card details if my son wants to make a PlayStation purchase) was hacked for over $200 back in 2011 by FIFA thieves.It was a well documented issue and it was right near Christmastime.

I was dead meat without that money. I called and was refused my money back. After I had spent over $500 on a new PS3 and games at GameStop? I DON'T THINK SO.

I went onto the Sony Forum where players posted about mostly game related stuff. I announced in a post what happened. I got many comments. I called Sony back and told them of the forum post.

THEY REFUNDED MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY.NUFF SAID.