i purchased a very expense tv from sony about 2 years ago. about 2 weeks ago the tv stopped working.

i called customer service for them to tell me the tv is out of the manufacturers warranty. so i decided tk complin to theor facebook page. inmediately someone contacted me and asked for me to stop pistingnon theor page and that they would resolve the issue for me. i was then contacted by their "escalation team" who ran a test on my tv and found that their was a defective part.

they then put me in contact with the department that was in charge of dispatching someone to my home with the part, free of charge.

a few days later i got an email from thar departmebt saying they would not fix the tv and that they will stand behind their original warranty. i have proof of the message saying the would resolve the issue for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sony Xbr-65x900a Tv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2016.

Comments

Miss Betsy

My Debit card (which was *** and never again will I leave the card details if my son wants to make a PlayStation purchase) was hacked for over $200 back in 2011 by FIFA thieves. It was a well documented issue and it was right near Christmastime.

I was dead meat without that money. I called and was refused my money back. After I had spent over $500 on a new PS3 and games at GameStop? I DON'T THINK SO.

I went onto the Sony Forum where players posted about mostly game related stuff. I announced in a post what happened. I got many comments. I called Sony back and told them of the forum post.

THEY REFUNDED MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY. NUFF SAID.