I had a Playstation.I had a Playstation 2.

Now I have a Playstation 3, which less then two years after my initial purchase, this is now the second time I will have to replace this junk.

I am so angry with their commitment to its loyal gamer audience. It will eventually cost them. Much like GM, who had a hardcore die hard base, that all they had to do was keep them remotely happy, Sony is destroying its relationship with its customers.

I paid 150 dollars, initially, to have my piece of junk fixed, but now the same thing happened, and they want another 150. That would total 800 bucks I have spent on this thing. Why should I? Because they used poor components?

Ridiculous!!!

Had an Experience with Sony?

Comments

Whirlpool - DANGEROUS OVEN Whirlpool "MY 6 MONTH OLD GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY HIT HER LEG ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS OVEN AND THE METAL PIECE WAS SO RAZOR SHARP IT CUT HER LEG SO BADLY..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Sony Wireless Headphones Model#MDR-XB950BT DEFECTIVE! Sony "I received these headphones as a Christmas gift on 12/25/2015. On 5/25/2016 I called Sony to try to get the right head phone repaired. I was informed that they are..." Read more Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more