3 Walkmans broke in 3 years-will not refund even though offered refund before.I purchased Sony Walkman NWZ-S545 in April 2011.

Withn 6 months, unit broke. I returned it for a new device. They sent me a device with half the storage capacity. They replaced it with a refurbished unit that broke.

I asked for a new one. They sent me a new one in May 2011. Within a year, it stopped working again. I called and they offered me a refund.

A few days later, it started working. That was May or June. Now, it is not working again. It will not charge.

I called to ask for the refund they offered be a few months ago, but they will not give it to me. The customer service agent did not give me a reference number. Sony conveniently cannot locate prior calls without a reference number. I want the refund that was offered to me.

Customer relations told me they could not escalate my call to a higher tier.They also told me they have no contact information for their corporate office.

Had an Experience with Sony?

Comments

Good afternoon Sony Stinks,

This is Pat Kennedy with the Sony Support USA Team.

I am very sorry to hear about the issues that you are having with your Walkman.

If you email us at Sonylistens@am.sony.com we will be more than happy to try and help resolve the issues that you are having. In your email be sure to include a brief description of the issues you are having, and your contact information.

Please refer to Event ID# E55381923 in your message.