1.5

Bought a Sony micro SD card (64GB Model # SR64UYA) from Best Buy for my Sony Z3 in November 2014, card malfunctioned Feb 2015.I have the purchase receipt.

Called Sony to claim my 1 year warranty. Got shuffled to 5 different departments. Technical dept even said they were not responsible for the card as they were not the manufacturer. I told them the Sony brand was on the card and that is why I bought it, so they put me on hold for a half hour and I had to hang up.

Never called me back.I will never buy another Sony product again as their warranty is bogus

DougL wrote the review because of warranty issue at Sony. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sony to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer care, customer service, micro sd card and warranty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sony sony sr64uya 64gb memory card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sony?

Comments