Ordered a pair of headphones from Sony online.They came defective, which happens.

The return process was grueling. Besides being on hold for over an hour the first time, the rep didn't even do what he was supposed to do. Had to go into the Sony Store in NYC, to actually make the return. They didn't know what they were doing either.

Another hour. Called on the phone again, seems to be under control now, but won't know for at least another 10 days once they get around to getting my credit card.

Why this was so difficult of a process.Because their customer service reps are robots who are trained to not think at all.

Had an Experience with Sony?

Comments

DONT EVER BUY FROM PROPERTYROOM.COM Propertyroom "LUCKY FOR US---THEY DEMAND A CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION. YOU ARE NOT CHARGED AND THEY ARE NOT PAID UNTIL THE COMPLAINT..." Read more Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more Manufacturing Defect in Sony Lens and Sony is silent Sony "I am writing to you in good faith. I have been a loyal Sony customer for last 25 years Over the years I have purchased SO MANY products from Sony,..." Read more Poor Quality of Sony Camera HX-30V Sony "Dear Kazuo Hirai, I write to lodge a complaint against the defect of DSC-HX30V and express my great disappointment to the quality control of Sony and design of this model. The..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more