Well, bought a set of Sony in ear wired headphones (MDR-650AP) a few weeks ago. The sound is great but the the remote button/program button is not working. I downloaded apps such as smart connect and smart key and thought it would work....well, no it did not. So, after reading at some forums regarding similar issues I decided to call Sony's customer support here in Sweden. My complaints are:
Complicated just to get hold of the the right department! The first person seem to be surprised and she said she really don't know ho handles the headphones at Sony., what?. So she could not even connect me to the their mobile customer support, which she claimed to be the one taking care of my problem.
Well, I finally got hold of that department and there was a guy informing me he never heard of this problem (which they alway claim they neeeever heard of the particular problem, of course!). Ok, he informed me that that he couldn't understand why my Sony headphones didn't work and there was not going to be any further upgrade to my Xperia Z1 compact, at that moment I was feeling this ain't gonna lead to much more and I asked how they could have apps and all that that don't work and why do Sony not fix it if it is a bug ( which other were suspecting in to be at Sony forums).
So the next step I was advised was to call back to the first department which were supposed to know.
I called again and som guy answers and can't barely hear me, now there was some kind of candid camera thing going on
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Lets wait nd see
What I disliked
- Sony total disregard for customer satisfaction
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I searched online for a part for my microwave. This place popped up stating it had the part. I used their website to generate a part number.i ordered the part.Their..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "I received these headphones as a Christmas gift on 12/25/2015. On 5/25/2016 I called Sony to try to get the right head phone repaired. I was informed that they are..."
- "I recently ordered 4 pairs of shoes from Savannah's (Savannahs.com), an online shoe site with a store in Stockholm. After 15 days, my shoes never came in. I emailed and..."
- "I received the unit quickly and communication with the seller was awesome. However I've not been satisfied with the unit. The lace is of good quality but the hair is..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."