Sony - Xperia Z1 compact not compatible with their headphones!
Well, bought a set of Sony in ear wired headphones (MDR-650AP) a few weeks ago. The sound is great but the the remote button/program button is not working. I downloaded apps such as smart connect and smart key and thought it would work....well, no it did not. So, after reading at some forums regarding similar issues I decided to call Sony's customer support here in Sweden. My complaints are:
Complicated just to get hold of the the right department! The first person seem to be surprised and she said she really don't know ho handles the headphones at Sony., what?. So she could not even connect me to the their mobile customer support, which she claimed to be the one taking care of my problem.
Well, I finally got hold of that department and there was a guy informing me he never heard of this problem (which they alway claim they neeeever heard of the particular problem, of course!). Ok, he informed me that that he couldn't understand why my Sony headphones didn't work and there was not going to be any further upgrade to my Xperia Z1 compact, at that moment I was feeling this ain't gonna lead to much more and I asked how they could have apps and all that that don't work and why do Sony not fix it if it is a bug ( which other were suspecting in to be at Sony forums).
So the next step I was advised was to call back to the first department which were supposed to know.
I called again and som guy answers and can't barely hear me, now there was some kind of candid camera thing going on
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Lets wait nd see
What I disliked
- Sony total disregard for customer satisfaction
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "I received the unit quickly and communication with the seller was awesome. However I've not been satisfied with the unit. The lace is of good quality but the hair is..."
- "There is no official company name/address, I have asked their Live chat agent about the company information, she kept saying they are registered as an online company, I have attached..."
- "I recently ordered 4 pairs of shoes from Savannah's (Savannahs.com), an online shoe site with a store in Stockholm. After 15 days, my shoes never came in. I emailed and..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."