2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Well, bought a set of Sony in ear wired headphones (MDR-650AP) a few weeks ago. The sound is great but the the remote button/program button is not working. I downloaded apps such as smart connect and smart key and thought it would work....well, no it did not. So, after reading at some forums regarding similar issues I decided to call Sony's customer support here in Sweden. My complaints are:

Complicated just to get hold of the the right department! The first person seem to be surprised and she said she really don't know ho handles the headphones at Sony., what?. So she could not even connect me to the their mobile customer support, which she claimed to be the one taking care of my problem.

Well, I finally got hold of that department and there was a guy informing me he never heard of this problem (which they alway claim they neeeever heard of the particular problem, of course!). Ok, he informed me that that he couldn't understand why my Sony headphones didn't work and there was not going to be any further upgrade to my Xperia Z1 compact, at that moment I was feeling this ain't gonna lead to much more and I asked how they could have apps and all that that don't work and why do Sony not fix it if it is a bug ( which other were suspecting in to be at Sony forums).

So the next step I was advised was to call back to the first department which were supposed to know.

I called again and som guy answers and can't barely hear me, now there was some kind of candid camera thing going on

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with lets wait nd see and stated that there is a room for improvement of sony total disregard for customer satisfaction and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sony ex650ap in-ear headphones. Sony needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sony ex650ap in-ear headphones in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sony.

Had an Experience with Sony?

Comments